Wednesday, February 11, 2009

January 1493

This is completely perplexing!! I have been at sea for so long and I was supposed to be home by last week.I think I underestimated the circumference of the earth.If I was right I would have got us spaniards straight into the lucrative and very rich spice trade which is currently in control by the italians and arabians.(aargh!! those italians,with their pizza and fancy italian sports cariges,how i want a horarri Mc with dual horse power and nice mahogany rims.It's tight.)Now alot of my men have died.I am thinking of coming back. The only company I got here is my Mac Portable(BTW it is the best computer ever).By the way did you hear,pepper's gone up 3 gold coins and they say we will head into a recession the way things are going? I wonder what the heck a recession is.

No comments:

Post a Comment